"Fuzzy" Counter?

Miki Tebeka miki.tebeka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:01:51 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:33:06 PM UTC+3, Rob Gaddi wrote:

> While you're at it, think
> long and hard about that definition of fuzziness.  If you can make it
> closer to the concept of histogram "bins" you'll get much better
> performance.
The problem for me here is that I can't determine the number of bins in advance. I'd like to get frequencies. I guess every "new" (don't have any previous equal item) can be a bin.

> TL;DR you need to think very hard about your problem definition and
> what you want to happen before you actually try to implement this.
Always a good advice :) I'm actually implementing algorithm for someone else (in the bio world where I know very little about).