Love to get some feedback on my first python app!!!

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Sep 22 11:52:22 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Damn you didn't fall into my trap :D.
The code I posted had many bugs but one could not be fixed without the comment. Or at least there's an obvious discrepancy between the comment and the code that should catch the reader's attention.

Anyway it's seems we agree anyway because your example perfectly illustrate what I was trying to demonstrate:
print(cells[2]) is very easy to understand, most of people would say 'no need of any comment'. I think it does require a comment.

I find myself writing a comment every 3 or 4 line of code, at least, for what I've read, that's way too much.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.