Love to get some feedback on my first python app!!!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:57:33 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:48 PM, C Smith <illusiontechniques at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't take it personally, just defend your position. I think that
> is what he is looking for. We are all adults here (maybe?). You guys
> should be able to work it out. A tangential skill to programming is
> being able to give and take criticism well, even if you think it
> crosses the line.

Precisely. Asking for justification isn't meant to imply that there is
none. But it's like back in my high school maths lessons: if you don't
show your working, there's no way to discuss the details, and if the
conclusion is wrong (or in this case, is disagreed with), you can't do
anything with it. With the intermediate steps given, we can discuss,
explain, and maybe find that we mostly agree.

ChrisA