Love to get some feedback on my first python app!!!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:28:48 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Nicholas Cannon
<nicholascannon1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I'm confused. Do I need to do better comments? I know the text is not that great but that is my next obstacle I am going to tackle. I mostly need to know where I am going wrong such as what is expectable readable code and what is not and how to fix this. This is good feedback thanks to all of you guys. All I want to do is learn and become better and neater!

Your comments aren't terrible. Just imagine yourself reading this code
six months from now, having not touched it in between, and imagine all
the questions you'd ask yourself. Then answer them. Conversely, if
something would be patently obvious to your future self, don't bother
commenting it.

Have a read of some of the tips here. You may find them helpful.

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

ChrisA