program to generate data helpful in finding duplicate large files

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Sep 20 02:29:50 EDT 2014

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> I heard one [programmer] mention that even though he sees the words
> are misspelled, he deliberately doesn't bother fixing them because its
> not important. I guess he just liked the look of his text having
> highlighted words scattered throughout the editor.

If it's who I'm thinking of (or, heck, any one of a hundred similar
cow-orkers), the text editor would not show English spelling errors
since they're not interested in the English text in their program code
:-)

--
 \        “Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.” —Bill |
  `\                                                 Gates, 2004-01-24 |