Python assignment auto-grading

Frank Cui ycui at outlook.com
Fri Sep 19 19:36:27 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,
I'm seeking some suggestions and recommendations for python assignments auto grading.
Hopefully this tool will have all or some of the following attributes :
1) Easy to set up and maintain (i.e. minimal workload in terms of sysadmin and webdev, is there a recommended cloud service ? )2) The main workload from the instructor side would only be writing the test cases and mark distributions on the assignments3) Convenient process for student enrolment and assignment publishing.
I have already read this post on stackexchange http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/181068/how-to-create-an-auto-grader-in-and-for-python, and hope to know if there is a ready or semi-ready to use open-source projects and products for this purpose which are lightweight and easy to use.
ThanksFrank