Best approach to get data from web page continuously

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:30:46 EDT 2014

I'll write a python (Python 3.4.1) script to fetch for new data (topics)
from this page (http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/tradingforum)
continuously.

All the topics follow this structure: <a class="forum_topic_overlay" href="
http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/tradingforum/TOPIC_ID/"> </a>

It will work like that: I'll get the last topics, do some background
checking regarding user level, inventory value, account age, and other
things, if the user pass in the checking, I'll print some info and links in
the terminal. The only thing I need to know to start is: What's the better
way the get this data? Beautiful Soup 4 + requests? urllib? Others?

Thanks.