python script monitor

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:33:58 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Nicholas Cannon
<nicholascannon1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have made an app that is not fully stable and I would like to monitor the performance of the app and try and improve the speed of it. I tried to use the activity monitor on the mac but what I want I'm to see how much ram, cup and other stats on what resources that app is using. Is there any apps to specifically monitor a certain app. I am on Mac is so any suggestions that could work with that would be great.

If by "not fully stable" you mean that it sometimes isn't working,
then playing with performance is a bad idea. Start by getting it
correct, then worry about how fast it is. Otherwise, what do you mean
by that? What's not stable about your app?

ChrisA