Python 3.3.2 help

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Sep 15 10:08:09 EDT 2014

Hello David, and thanks for replying. More comments below.

D Moorcroft wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using windows 7 and it is all pupils as they are more restricted
> than staff.
>
> They are using the python 3.3.2 shell and trying to print from there

What you are describing does not sound like the sort of error the Python
shell will give. Are you able to copy and paste the student's exact input
and output, including the complete error message?

If not, can you take a screenshot and post that?

(As a general rule, we prefer text-based communication rather than pictures.
For all we know, there could be blind or other visually-impaired users on
this forum who can read text via a screen reader, but cannot contribute
when it is a screenshot. But if all else fails, a screenshot is better than
nothing.)

We would love to help you, but without further information we have no idea
what is going on. The more concrete information you can pass on to us, the
better.

Regards,

Steve

--