CSV methodology

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 13:10:07 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 2:56 AM, jayte <jetrn at newsguy.com> wrote:
> Anyway, thanks (everyone) for responding.  I'm very anxious to
> try some data analysis (what I'm hoping, is to discover some new
> approaches / enhancements to coloring, as I'm not convinced we've
> seen all there is to see, from The Mandelbrot Set)

I agree! For one thing, I'd like to see a Mandelbrot set built out of
ice. Spiralling all around... and one thought crystallizes... *goes
off humming*

But seriously, yes. There's so much to be found in it. Python can
probably help you more easily than you think - reading the raw binary
isn't too hard. Maybe we can help you get it into a more useful data
structure. How's the file laid out?

ChrisA