pythonw.exe has stopped working

Rahul Bhagat rahuldbhagat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 04:57:21 EDT 2014

On Friday, 12 September 2014 11:18:25 UTC+5:30, Rahul Bhagat  wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>

> I'm using RIDE -- Robot Framework Test Data Editor
>
> RIDE 1.3 running on Python 2.7.6.
>

> When I click on some of my test case the RIDE GUI hangs and gives bellow error message.
>

> [Window Title]
>
> pythonw.exe
>

> [Main Instruction]
>
> pythonw.exe has stopped working
>

> [Content]
>
> A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
>

> [Close program]
>

> It's strange that while it's able to open other test cases but fails on one particular test case. The distinguishing  fact about the test case is that it is a big one using lots of keywords.
>

> I know it might work if I split my test case but have any of you encountered this problem and knows how to fix it ? some fix like providing more memory or specifying some parameter when pythonw.exe starts?
>

> Thank you very much  in advance.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Rahul.

UPDATE:

Additional Windows Log

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	pythonw.exe
  Application Version:	0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	527fcf67
  Fault Module Name:	wxmsw28uh_core_vc.dll
  Fault Module Version:	2.8.12.1
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4e21188a
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	000000000002516e
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	af6f
  Additional Information 2:	af6f3f0509d68fb0a703e2e9a01d8095
  Additional Information 3:	14ba
  Additional Information 4:	14ba7bfab2274826d4d9f81374905fca

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt