streaming dynamically appended music tracks

Mike Kilmer mike at madhappy.com
Wed Sep 10 09:24:13 EDT 2014

Hi Python list admins,

I didn't see a page on etiquette at the info page, so inquiring of you:

Is the Python list an appropriate place to seek a mentor for hire?

I'm new to Python and have been working with Echonest's Remix "music synthesizer" package.

I may be out of my league with the large amount of data required by the Numpy arrays, which will require some combination of streaming, threading, lazy loading, etc. I've found some promising leads in ForeverFM, but my background in php (css, html, etc) does not include extensive or advanced programming.

Thanks and peace.

Michael Kilmer
Media Zoo
Music, Theater, Multimedia and Web Development
info at mzoo.org
201-679-4168
http://www.mZoo.org
www.madhappy.com