How to create python web framework for ERP

thequietcenter at gmail.com thequietcenter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:57:44 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:53:37 AM UTC-4, Adam Nešpůrek wrote:
>  I would highly recommend to stick around Django, because of its huge ecosystem.

Django's ORM layer does not perform intelligent object creation does it? It naively creates two instances for the same row and does not handle commits gracefully, often resulting in stale object errors?

it's been awhile since I used it. But I think SQLAlchemy has solved all the problems the Django ORM has not and can't solve?