How to create python web framework for ERP

Adam Nešpůrek adam at nespurek.com
Tue Sep 9 06:19:13 EDT 2014

I would say you can still use Django. See django-oscar for instance, it is
'ecommerce framework', based od Django. I would highly recommend to stick
around Django, because of its huge ecosystem. You can still add/write some
missing parts yourself.

Can you be more specific, why Django does not suit your needs?