"We made from water every living thing"...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 8 11:28:46 EDT 2014

On Monday 08 September 2014 09:06:46 Chris Angelico did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Joshua Landau <joshua at landau.ws> wrote:
> > I don't think allowing people to be disrespectful because they
> > accessed the forum in a different way is a good idea. I'd rather we
> > all just be nice.
>
> May I just point out that lots of us didn't even see the original
> post? If "Tony the Tiger" hadn't bothered to quote it, it would
> quietly have dropped into oblivion. Let's let this thread finish and
> have done with the whole matter.
>
> ChrisA

I am with you on that Chris, nothing with googlegroups in a header last
long enough to even be seen by fetchmail, its in a mailfilter rule and
gets nuked on the server.  And life is much simpler.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)