[OT?]cpython pull from hg

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 03:56:10 EDT 2014

The following doesn't make any sense to me as I've very limited
knowledge of Mercurial so can someone explain why it says "added 12
changesets with 26 changes to 22 files" but then "3 files updated, 0
files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved".  I'd expect to see
22 files updated.  The output is cut and pasted directly from the
TortoiseHg Sync screen.

% hg pull --verbose --update --config ui.merge=internal:merge
http://hg.python.org/cpython
pulling from http://hg.python.org/cpython
searching for changes
all local heads known remotely
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 12 changesets with 26 changes to 22 files
resolving manifests
getting Doc/library/asyncio.rst
getting Doc/reference/expressions.rst
getting Mac/BuildScript/build-installer.py
3 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
[command completed successfully Sat Sep 06 08:34:18 2014]

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence