My backwards logic

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 03:45:43 EDT 2014

This is top posted and makes it extremely difficult to follow long
threads with many replies.  This is heavily frowned upon here.

On 06/09/2014 02:54, Juan Christian wrote:
> @Mark Lawrence: Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "don't top post
> here, thanks.", I'm not familiar with mailing lists, so I may be doing
> something wrong and I don't know.
>

> On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
> <mailto:breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     On 05/09/2014 20:34, Juan Christian wrote:
>
>         What's [snip] ??
>

>     As in cut out or chopped out such that some of the original text has
>     been removed.  And please don't top post here, thanks.

This is an interleaved reply that I'm putting here as an example.  This
is the preferred way of replying, especially on the longer threads.

>     --
>     My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
>     what you can do for our language.
>
>     Mark Lawrence
>
>     --

This in bottom posted.  Perfectly acceptable but usually only for the
shorter messages.