Posting style: interleaved responses (was: My backwards logic)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Sep 5 22:37:21 EDT 2014

Juan Christian <juan0christian at gmail.com> writes:

> @Mark Lawrence: Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by "don't top post
> here, thanks.", I'm not familiar with mailing lists, so I may be doing
> something wrong and I don't know.

Please post your responses interleaved with the quoted material to
which you're responding. See the article on “interleaved style”
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>. And
trim any quoted material to which you're not responding, so your message
only contains relevant material.

--
 \            “Human reason is snatching everything to itself, leaving |
  `\           nothing for faith.” —Bernard of Clairvaux, 1090–1153 CE |