Looking for a suitable Python resource

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 4 14:34:30 EDT 2014

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:13:16 -0700, sohi.khushi7 wrote:

> Hello group members,
>
> I have worked with languages like C, C++, C#, Java and Objective C
> before.
>
> Now I want to learn Python. Most of the resources that I have seen
> online are oriented mainly towards beginners to programming. Is there
> any other good source which can be used by a person who knows the basics
> of programming already?
>
> Thanks,
> Khushi

the python tutorial on Python.org is probably a good place to start
it may seem a bit basic fro your current level but will quickly highlight
the differences between python & the other languages you know.

You may also want to check the comments on google groups before you
proceed much further. it makes a poor job of presenting your posts and
alienates many valuable members of this community

--
The rule on staying alive as a forecaster is to give 'em a number or
give 'em a date, but never give 'em both at once.