Psycopg2 package installation puzzle in Pycharm - any thoughts?

andydtaylor at gmail.com andydtaylor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:32:38 EDT 2014

Posting style point taken. Google groups doesn't exactly help you with that.

* You guys have probably been tinkering with this stuff for years. I haven't.
* Your man on the street would say I described the error fairly well.
* It's not like I wasn't trying my best to fix it myself
* So far as environment tinkering is concerned I have entered a "launchctl setenv PATH" statement in two places. Both reversible.
* I think what I have is an issue pertaining to OSX Mavericks and Pycharm. If you have nothing to add, just say it.
* Statements like "Please equip yourself with a tool that provides us with some context" add nothing and are not exactly community inclusive.