This could be an interesting error

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 00:55:51 EDT 2014

On 08/31/2014 07:54 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
[snip]
> Since I don't ever expect to be able to type them without thinking
> about them, a standard keyboard could come with half sized keys on the
> sides.

While this is definitely OT, I strongly suggest you take the time to learn to touch-type.
(Actually, I would recommend it for everyone.)  It's true that it will take time, effort,
practice and diligence, especially time and practice, but if you do make the effort you'll never
regret it.

Eventually you'll find that you think (or read) a word, your fingers will wiggle a little bit
and that word suddenly appears on screen.  It's an _*EXTREMELY*_ useful ability -- well worth
the time and effort.

I was able to take it as a summer class in high school some 60+ years ago (I'm old  ;-)  ), and
I've always been very glad that I did.  (Even though I'm still not highly accurate and fairly
frequently make typos, it's still much better than hunt-and-peck typing.)  I definitely suggest
it is well worth learning.

      -=- Larry -=-