Classes

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Fri Oct 31 13:31:44 EDT 2014

On Sat, 1 Nov 2014 04:02:33 +1100, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 3:47 AM, Seymore4Head
><Seymore4Head at hotmail.invalid> wrote:
>> inbuilt tutorial?
>>
>> The course is free.  You can't beat the price.  It is only for a few
>> more weeks.
>>
>> Trying to learn from reading the Internet has no set direction.  I
>> need a little nudge.  More like a shove.
>
>https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/
>
>Same price.

I run across this page frequently.  To me, this is examples.  While
examples can be quite useful, I don't call this a tutorial.  I have
found the answer to my question by searching this page several times,
but the biggest problem with this page is that you can't copy and
paste the examples into IDLE.

JMO