Classes

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Fri Oct 31 10:05:47 EDT 2014

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:05:03 +0100, "ast" <nomail at invalid.com> wrote:

>"Seymore4Head" <Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> a écrit dans le message de
>news:51755at03r0bidjqh3qf0hhpvjr8756ill at 4ax.com...
>> class pet:
>>    def set_age(self,age):
>>        self.age=age
>>    def get_age(self):
>>        return self.age
>> pax=pet
>> pax.set_age(4)
>>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "C:\Functions\test.py", line 18, in <module>
>>    pax.set_age(4)
>> TypeError: set_age() missing 1 required positional argument: 'age'
>>
>> I am trying to pass 4 as the age.  Obviously I am doing it wrong.
>>

>Hi
>
>I am a beginner too, but I find it strange that your
>pet class has no __init__ method to construct
>instances

Because the topic of that lesson was getter setter.
I can construct an __init___  but I was practicing get/set.
This stuff is coming to me slowly.  I need to rinse and repeat quite a
few more times, before I follow what is going on.