When using a decorator exceptions raised reference the decorator not the function

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Oct 30 09:24:16 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1 show us your decorator.

if you did something like:

try:

except Exception, e:
  # do something
  raise e

Then replace "raise e" by a bare "raise"

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.