problem with pefile

gandalf23 at mail.com gandalf23 at mail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:34:28 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:39:30 PM UTC+1, Tim Golden wrote:
> On 29/10/2014 13:15, gandalf23 wrote:
> > Where is DIRECTORY_ENTRY_LOAD_CONFIG? In the changelog
> > (https://code.google.com/p/pefile/) one can read:
> >
> > "Version: 1.2.10-60
> >
> > Besides some small bugfixes in this release I've added functionality
> > to parse the LOAD_CONFIG data directory. Now one can access this
> > structure's fields like, for instance,
> > pe.DIRECTORY_ENTRY_LOAD_CONFIG.struct.SecurityCookie or
> > pe.DIRECTORY_ENTRY_LOAD_CONFIG.struct.SEHandlerTable"
> >

> I suggest you engage with the maintainers of that project. It appears to
> have an issue tracker:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/pefile/issues/list
>
> TJG

I found out what's the problem by reading the source code.
The attributes DIRECTORY_ENTRY_* are added dynamically to an instance of the class PE when/if the corresponding directories are found in the PE file.

OT: how can I hide my email in these posts?
Every time I try to send a post, google warns me that my email is visible and so I edit it out.