What for -- for? (was A bug?)

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:42:54 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Zachary Ware <zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Of course, Gmail decided to wrap my long line for me. In case it's not
>> obvious, that should be a single line.
>
> Right, GMail is a poor choice for composing messages. You might get
> better results installing a proper mail client, and communicating via
> IMAP.

Noted, but it works fine 99% of the time for me.  I'm not really
interested in trying to get a proper mail client set up on 5 different
devices and 4 different platforms with settings shared between all
just to avoid inconvenient line-wrapping (that I can avoid just by
sticking to 80 column lines in the first place :).

Although if you have a suggestion for that kind of setup, I'm all ears.

--
Zach