Python 3.4.2 + PyQt4 + PyCharm 3.4.1

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:45:13 EDT 2014

Python 3.4.2 Windows x64
PyQt4 4.11.2 Py3.4 Qt4.8.6 (x64)
PyCharm 3.4.1 Pro Edition

So, PyCharm works 100% with everything here but PyQt.

I have this folder structure:

Disk C:
> PyQt4
>> Lib/site-packages/PyQt4/(tons of files here)

> Python34 (normal/default installation)

---

I tried copying the 'PyQt4' folder to my 'Python34/Lib/site-packages'
folder but when I try to code something Qt related on PyCharm I get this
issue:

Some skeletons failed to generate: 19 modules failed in 1 interpreter.
Details...

Failed modules

Python 3.4.2
PyQt4.QAxContainer
PyQt4.Qsci
PyQt4.QtCore
PyQt4.QtDeclarative
PyQt4.QtDesigner
PyQt4.QtGui
PyQt4.QtHelp
PyQt4.QtMultimedia
PyQt4.QtNetwork
PyQt4.QtOpenGL
PyQt4.QtScript
PyQt4.QtScriptTools
PyQt4.QtSql
PyQt4.QtSvg
PyQt4.QtTest
PyQt4.QtWebKit
PyQt4.QtXml
PyQt4.QtXmlPatterns
PyQt4.phonon

Generation of skeletons for the modules above will be tried again when the
modules are updated or a new version of generator is available.

And PyCharm tells me that my 'import PyQt4.ANYTHING_HERE import *' has
'Unresolved references'.

---

When I try to install the PyQt4 via the installer, in the default location
(C:/Python34) I get an even 'worse' error, whenever PyCharm try to update
the skeletons or something like that (that is, whenever I open a file
there...), I get tons and tons of the same error, 'Error while accessing
memory at address XXXX', and 'python.exe' stops working.