I am out of trial and error again Lists

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 22:16:21 EDT 2014

On 10/24/2014 07:38 AM, Seymore4Head wrote:
<snip>
> I do get the difference.  I don't actually use Python 2.  I use
> CodeSkulptor.  I do have Python 3 installed.  Actually I have Python 2
> installed but IDLE defaults to Python 3.  So it is a pain to actually
> load Python 2.

Exactly HOW are you trying to run Idle?  A default install of Py2 and Py3 in Windows should have
also installed Idle for each version.  In my Win7 system, they are BOTH in the standard menu,
you should be able to call up either one.

OT:  Side comment:  I rarely use Windows these days, maybe once every two or three months -- I
MUCH prefer Linux.  Among other reasons its a far better environment for programming.  I only
have one (active) system with Windows installed, and two others with Linux only.  Actually make
that three, if you count my Raspberry Pi.   :-)

      -=- Larry -=-