I am out of trial and error again Lists

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Thu Oct 23 10:29:49 EDT 2014

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:25:28 +0200, giacomo boffi <pecore at pascolo.net>
wrote:

>Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> [As best as I can make out the OP is not using the standalone
>> interpreter
>> nor idle
>> nor (the many options like) python-interpreter-inside-emacs
>> nor ipython
>> nor ...
>
>but CodeSkulptor <http://www.codeskulptor.org/>]
>
>CodeSkulptor has been mentioned recently by S4H, and he had explained
>why he uses CodeSkulptor, but I cannot remember anything of the explanation...

They are using it in the online course I am taking
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python
https://www.coursera.org/

It is clumsy and it is not compatible with Python3, but it is free.  3
more weeks.