Problem with Android Build [SOLVED]

Cyd Haselton chaselton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:02:20 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 5:53 AM, Cyd Haselton <chaselton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I forgot to add...I also removed and/or commented out lines referencing
> > Modules/pwdmodule.o.
>
> Sounds like the normal sort of work involved in porting to a new
> platform. I've done a few of those kinds of jobs - ported Pike to
> OS/2, and to MinGW (there is an official Pike for Windows, but I
> wanted to use MinGW rather than MSVC), and there's a lot of fiddling
> around to be done!
>
> ChrisA

This problem is fixed. I'd previously removed Makefile commands to build
posixmodule.o because of an undeclared reference to I_PUSH.  After picking
through the source and history, I added them back in and instead added an
#ifndef __ANDROID__ around the function that used I_PUSH.

Ran a make clean...then make, and the newly built python was able to find
sysconfig and build pybuilddir.txt

Running into a different error, which I will post separate from this one.