(test) ? a:b

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 22 11:24:41 EDT 2014

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:18:42 +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:12 AM, alister
> <alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>> Perhaps you're correct.  Is there anything worse than looking at a
>>> dreadful piece of code that makes no sense at all and knowing that
>>> you'd written it six months earlier?
>>
>> looking a a dreadful piece of unreadable & unfathomable code & knowing
>> you wrote it only Yesterday ;-)
>
> Sounds like you have some experience with Perl...
>
> ChrisA

Never met the girl I deny everything.

Actual no experience in perl & my professional programming experience is
limited to 8 bit assembler (68XX & 8051) 30 years ago.
c & c++ were too low level for my liking so I started looking at python
for fun on my Linux box's and was blown away by its smoothness.

--
On the other hand, life can be an endless parade of TRANSSEXUAL
QUILTING BEES aboard a cruise ship to DISNEYWORLD if only we let it!!