Building lists

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Mon Oct 20 14:10:49 EDT 2014

I haven't had a lot of practice doing this.  If anyone knows of a site
I would appreciate it.

Will Python work like this:
I am trying to come up with an example and work to it.  Say I want a
Grocery list and it will have a maximum size of 50 items.

I want to do this with one list.
Make a list of 0-50.
Then can I add to that list so the second item will hold something
like cheese, eggs, milk.
Say then I want to add the price of cheese, eggs and milk.
Say then I want to add another list of price of cheese, eggs milk from
another store.

Can this be done starting with just a list of numbers from 0-50?
Please no hints, just answer directly how it is done.

for store in range (50):
	print store

How can I add to store where it looks like this:
(0,cheese, 1,eggs 2,milk , 3-50,blank for now)