Processing xml for output with cElementTree

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Oct 17 16:35:02 EDT 2014

I am unfortunately unable to use lxml for a project and must resort to base only libraries
to create several nested elements located directly under a root element. The caveat is the
incremental writing and flushing of the nested elements as they are created.

manually deconstruct this in order to write each element in order of appearance, is there
any built in facility for this?

The way I am currently doing is rather pathetic...

Thanks,
jlc