Permissions on files installed by pip?

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Fri Oct 17 09:13:50 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

On debian wheezy:

ls -al /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

drwxrwsr-x 5 root staff 4.0K Jun 30 15:16 ./

I'm not sure pip is responsible for this anyway, so my money goes on "you did something wrong" :)

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.