what is the easiest way to install multiple Python versions?

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 04:32:22 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

I have not used Docker before but I did look into it. Reason why I chose I full VM (Virtualbox in conjunction with Jenkins CI) is that I also needed to test Windows platforms. AFAIK, the Docker guest systems *must* be unix, possibly only Linux. A big plus of Docker is that the guest systems share resources, so it is a lot lighter to run multiple guest machines. I did hear that nowadays it is possible to use a Windows *host* system.