reading output from a .sol file

varun7rs at gmail.com varun7rs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:20:27 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a .sol file at my hand and I wish to make it an xml file so that its a bit more convenient to read and skim off data from an xml file. But to do that, I need to write a function to read the values in the .sol file. What I intend is when I read the line z_ something, i need to have a request tree and based on the number that follows the underscore, i will update the id of the request...but for the f_0_0(0,1)_(1,5) category, its a bit tricky. excluding the first few, when I read the contents in the brackets, the first set (0,1) means the virtual link and i update the xml with this and the second set (1,5) indicates the physical link on which the virtual link is placed. This is where I need your help. I tried writing one but I found it too hard.

Hopefully you guys help me out or point me to the relevant sources for more information.
Sorry for the trouble and thanks a lot

z_0                  1.000000
x_0_0_1              1.000000
x_0_1_5              1.000000