Python Help

Jeffe jeffevalencia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:57:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am looking for anyone who knows python (C++ is also ok) well enough to write a basic script login registration and tws ib api connected. Looking to build a asset/security trading platform and have investors interested but want to see it operational first.

Looking for a something basic yet operational, fee based or we can discuss equity if succesfully funded. Have some Big people interested with a solid business framework. Just need the software to show and its on..

Similar to this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0kpU-ozaw

We have Solid trading strategies but investors want to see the software operational first before integrating our strategies (and their funds) so we may collect trading fees while we run our patterns simultaneously

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Jeff
jeffevalencia at gmail.com