I'm looking to start a team of developers, quants, and financial experts, to setup and manage an auto-trading-money-making-machine

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:28:13 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:16 AM, ryguy7272 <ryanshuell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to start a team of developers, quants, and financial experts,
> to setup and manage an auto-trading-money-making-machine

Two things:

1. That's obviously much easier said than done. (I happen to develop
automated trading systems for a trading firm in Chicago. Like other firms,
we have lots of developers, quants and financial experts on staff. Even for
a well-established company, success isn't guaranteed.)

2. You'd probably be better off with a posting to the Python Job Board
(once it's back up and running).

Skip