[OT] spelling colour / color was Re: Toggle

mm0fmf none at mailinator.com
Sat Oct 11 07:45:07 EDT 2014

On 11/10/2014 10:37, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
> Being a non-native English speaker/writer, I myself stick to the
> recommendations of the Oxford dictionary.
>
>      Christian

But you do realise the Oxford dictionary is different to English usage
and is renowned for using what is known as Oxford spelling? You wont
find -ize used by the BBC in content for the UK nor will you find
British newspapers using it.

The Oxford spellings are so far out on their own you can set en-GB as a
language tag or en-GB-oed.