Hi Guys... Reading XML using Jython code

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:37:40 EDT 2014

On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 05:30:21 -0700, Venugopal Reddy wrote:

> XML parsing using Jython..

> In my XML file , One main node is there and Multiple child tags are
> there. But In Child tags , same name repeated twice (like <subject> tag
> repeated twice)

> Please help me on this....

Normally, when pulling data from an xml document, you'll get a collection
of some sort:

Are you trying to select every subject of every child, the first subject
of every child, the last subject of every child, or some nth subject of
every child?

You may need to go back to your specification code and look again at how
you're specifying which node(s) you want to select.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com