virtualenv question: include just a few site packages

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Oct 9 09:19:29 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

You could build a virtual machine, installing only your VIP modules, and create virtual environment on this virtual machine, using the system site packages.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.