Another time question

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Oct 8 10:11:42 EDT 2014

On 2014-10-07, Seymore4Head <Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> wrote:

> I never really cared enough to ask anyone, but something like my cable
> bill is 98$ a month.  Do companies (in general) consider a month every
> 30 days or every time the 14th comes around?

Either/both.

My pre-pay T-Mobile account is every $30 every 30 days, but they call
it "$30 a month".  The T-Mobile post-pay contracts were per calendar
month, and the payment was due on the same date every month.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Can you MAIL a BEAN
                                  at               CAKE?