How to set the global variable so that it can be accessed and released inside other methods

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 17:55:56 EDT 2014

On 03/10/2014 22:43, Milson Munakami wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> I want to remove that CreateNet() part from the test class so that it will not create network every time in setup() because all the test cases are run and tested in same network!
>
> But the test class method also need to access the net object
>
> How can I do that?
>
> Please Help.
> Thanks,
> Milson

You are far more likely to get answers if you don't top post and if you
don't use the obnoxious google groups.  I've snipped roughly 600 lines
from your reply.  To avoid sending the rubbish that many of us here
don't want to see would you please access this list via
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or read and action
this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us
seeing double line spacing and single line paragraphs, thanks.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence