Python Basics

diarmuid.higgins at mycit.ie diarmuid.higgins at mycit.ie
Fri Oct 3 13:35:38 EDT 2014

Hi

I have just started an introductory course on Python. I have never even seen a programming language before so I am struggling a bit. Our lecturer has given us a number of excercises to complete and I am stuck on the one I have listed below. Please help

Q2. Implement a function called printNumTriangle. The function should ask the user to enter a single integer. It should then print a triangle of that size specified by the integer so that each row in the triangle is made up of the integer displayed.

The following is a sample output

Please enter an integer for triangle size:
1
22
333
4444