Python code in presentations

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Wed Oct 1 12:30:21 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thank you all for all your great suggestions.

I think I now have all I need.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.