Fwd: Python Signal/Slot + QThred code analysis

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:58:42 EST 2014

On Thu Nov 27 2014 at 2:12:40 AM Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
Hmm, I hit a wall. There's no main.ui file. Can you rework your code
so that you have a single file (plus a separate ui file that's okay),
that simulates the url request, that I can execute easily.

As you asked, here it's, everything on one module and without network
calls, http://pastebin.com/ibS9FSSd

The main.ui is a XML, http://pastebin.com/Eq9hNMBX , just save it as
main.ui and it will work. I think now you have everything in order to test
the app.

What I have in mind is simple (I think), have the Outpost get the data
using QThread, and when it got everything needed emit a signal. So when I
have something like 'var = Outpost('123')', when I get the signal I'll know
that I can call 'var.trades, var.posts' and it won't give me NullErrors or
something like that.