Python Documentation Improvement

Archana Pandey archi.pandey9190 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:44:09 EST 2014

Hello

 I hereby would like to share the problem I have faced regarding python
list implementation :-

 As per python documentation python list is mutable data object.

The problem I found with the list is that is behaves differently when we
use ‘+=’ and ‘+’  ‘=’ operators separately.

For example-

A = a + 1 and a += 1  both behave in same way for all data types except
python Lists

Please find the attached module and execute it on windows python32, See the
difference in output.

NOTE: Documentation should provide sufficient information for such scenario.

Kind Regards

Archana Pandey