A good Soap Client

Filadelfo Fiamma philosganga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:57:25 EST 2014

Thanks Cameron,Dieter! Sure I haven't understood how to pass and use the
certificate to the client. I thought to write a HTTPS client to extract the
clean SOAP envelope and then passing it to Suds. Just for info, the service
I need to consume It's the Italian Healthcare System for Medical Doctor.
Ciao!)