python 2.7 and unicode (one more time)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 17:04:01 EST 2014

On 22/11/2014 20:17, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 5:17 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Please don't feed him.  Your average troll is bad enough but he really takes
>> the biscuit.
>
> ... someone was feeding him biscuits?
>
> ChrisA

Surely it's better than feeding him unicode?

As I needed cheering up I ventured over to gg and wasn't disappointed
reading his latest rubbish. My favourite "find thousand and one ways to
make Python crashing or failing." but I don't recall a single bug report
in the last two years from anybody regarding problems with the FSR, or
have I missed something?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence