python 2.7 and unicode (one more time)

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:17:21 EST 2014

Le samedi 22 novembre 2014 18:49:43 UTC+1, Marko Rauhamaa a écrit :
> wxjmfauth at gmail.com:
>
> > - By chance, I found on the web a German py dev who was commenting and
> > he had not an updated "DUDEN" (a German dictionnary).
>
> That... leaves me utterly speachless!

Nothin wrong.

----

As a real experience, I recommended in a private mail
exchage a Py core dev to test this wonderful new Python
with its unicode handling with the set of characters,
Germany is officaly using or will use. (Technically Latin
is quite a hard chars set).

[...]

A link in English:
http://ilovetypography.com/2014/07/12/bundessans-and-bundesserif-truly-democratic-typefaces/

Far different from a naive way to present Python/Unicode with a few
simple Chinese or Japanese chars.

jmf